I will prepare a personalized marketing plan for you, taking into account your particular needs and concerns, such as any young children, pets and your work hours. The marketing plan will typically include, and is not limited to:
- professional photography;
- professional video tour;
- online exposure including Realtor.ca, MLS® listing and social media advertising;
- installation of lockbox and “For Sale” sign;
- professional print marketing including Feature Sheets for display in the home and Just Listed flyers delivered within the neighbourhood; and
- conducting Open Houses.
Any and all marketing will be discussed with you, and you don’t have to agree to the parts that you don’t like. For example, some people prefer to not have Open Houses, and that’s totally fine. Together we will work out a plan with which you are comfortable.
Staging – Some People Like It, Some People Don’t!
Some people like the idea of staging, and others do not want the hassle. It’s your choice:
- receive a professional staging consultation, plus the actual staging of your home; or
- receive a professional staging consultation, and then do the staging yourself; or
- skip the consultation and staging altogether and use your own discretion about decluttering and getting your home prepared for sale.